Wednesday, December 26, 2007

After Christmas

Well we all got lot of presents, so I can assume we have been really kind this year. I got present from every cat.
Kittens gave me soft slippers, so I can stand out toe attacts :-)

Feenix gave me Viivi and Wagner nightdress, Feenix knows that I hate that comics but he (and Ville) is so identify about Wagner.
Just take a look how similar Feenix, Ville and Wagner looks like























Sohvi gave me beautiful morning coat, Iris gave parfum and India gave pyjamas. Indias pyjamas theme is Mutts (Kamut). Thats one of my favourite cartoon.


Here is couple samples









Cats got lot of stuff and candy. My sister`s family gave new sleeping hole and scratching post. Lot of new balls to Feenix, mouses etc. Feenix also got christmas packet from his father and there was lot of nice things. Of course Feenix let girls play with his new toys.


We gave christmas present to our cats before, it is really cool litter box, Booda clean step. We have been really pleased about this box because it really decrease mess.

















Still we have couple kittens available from Sohvis kittens:
Chocolate spotted famale "Africa" Animagi Africa Sanz, only as pet
Chocolate silver spotted male "Raul" Animsgi Raul MartinizBlanco, pet, show, breeding

Please of you are interested dont hesitate ask more information from our sweethearts
Here is link in my webpage where you can read more information from kittens and cattery
http://www.animagiocicats.com/

No comments: